Summit Broadband offers wholesale fiber-optic network solutions that
deliver high-speed internet services and fulfill client needs.
3,500+ Miles of Fiber-Rich Florida Network
- 3,500+ route mile network distributed across Florida
- Core & Edge Network occupying over 88 facilities
- Florida Intercity Network offering 400 Gbps capability through 64 channel reconfigurable optical add-drop multiplexer (ROADM)
- 99.999% core reliability with IP solutions deploying Ciena®️ networking technology
5,000+ towers within 1,000 feet of our fiber
Summit Broadband Ethernet services present an interface to customers that simplifies the LAN/WAN boundary and enables rapid and flexible service provisioning.
• Metro, Intercity
• Speeds from 10 Mbps to 100 Gbps
• Network-to-Network Interconnection
• Scalable NNIs and Tails
• Rapid Provisioning
Summit Broadband’s metro footprint provides comprehensive market coverage with most locations on-net or near-net.
• Ethernet and Dark Fiber
• 100% Fiber backbone
• Quick time to market
Dark Fiber Solutions
Dark Fiber services provide fiber-optic connectivity that a carrier can fully manage in-house.
• Dedicated Private Network
• Infinitely scalable
• Control your own network
• Metro and Intercity
Summit Broadband offers single or multiple wave multiplexing, ensuring that you have constant access to fast and reliable speeds.
• 10, 40 and 100 Gbps
• High-Performance SLAs
• Customized Network Design
Summit Broadband acts as a gateway to Florida by building strong peering relationships throughout the state.
DIA (Dedicated Internet Access) | Public and Private peering
Summit Broadband supports standard topologies with options for QoS and route protection, both metro and intercity.
Point to Point | Point to Multipoint | Multipoint to Multipoint